Train Ticket Buy Online 2022: Bangladesh Railway Train Ticket Buy New System recently published online. Now Bangladeshi people buy it easily from– www eticket.railway.gov.bd. The online Train ticket booking system is increasing day by day. You no longer have to stand in line to buy train tickets. The railway minister of Bangladesh recently announced and started a news process about the online train tickets buying system. As reported base on From March 26, Public Train tickets can be purchased from the ticket counter in the railway station and also buy online from the Railway official website eticket.rancil.gov.bd. As per reported on From March 26, the public can buy 50% offline tickets and get another 50% discount online. Most of the public are already searching for the registration process and they want to buy the tickets online from the ticket portal website.
Friends, If you are also looking to buy online train tickets, then this is the right place for you. In this context, we want to share about the new process to buy train tickets online. Also, we have shared a system to buy A to Z train tickets online. So we request you to read the complete article and know about the complete process to buy train tickets at eticket.rancil.gov.bd.
Train Ticket Buy Online 2022
Bangladesh Railway (BR) has resumed selling train tickets online after a break of five days. Tickets for 21 to 25 March were sold manually to facilitate the handover of responsibilities to a new service provider. Passengers from now on will have to follow a new procedure and create fresh accounts to book and purchase train tickets online.
How To Process Step-By-Step Guide
Ministry of Railways on Thursday issued a notification on the resumption of the online ticketing system through “Shohoz” from 26 March. As per the media reportedly, tickets will not be available on mobile apps, for now, passengers will be able to buy online tickets by visiting eticket.railway.gov.bd.
Here follows a step-by-step guide on how to create an account on the new BR online ticketing platform and make bookings –
Read More :
Online Train Ticket Account creation:
- Step 1: First go to this link www.eticket.railway.gov.bd
- Step 2: Open a new tap of your web browser. Then Click on “registration” or “create a new account”.
- Step 3: Provide the website with your personal information – user name, DoB, NID or birth certificate number, address, contact number with an email address.
- Step 4: Check if all the information are correct and then click on “submit”
- Step 5: A verification code will be sent to the designated mobile number after a while
- Step 6: Enter the security code on the e-ticket website and click on registration.
- Then you will receive an email from BR with a link to complete your registration
Online Train Ticket purchase:
- Visit www.eticket.railway.gov.bd
- Log in to your account using your email address, password, and security code
- After successfully logging in, click on “purchase”
- Then select the date of your journey, the starting station, the destination station, class of the train, and the number of seats
- Then the website will display the name of the train and the number of seats available
- You can manually choose your seats or make the selection process automatic
- Click on the “purchase ticket” if your preferred seats are available
In order to confirm the reservation, payment of the selected fare must be made in full. Payments can be confirmed via credit, debit, or cash cards as well as different MFS platforms. After which, BR will send an online copy of the ticket to the passenger’s email address. The passenger has to collect the original copy of the ticket from the departure station after showing the online copy to the designated railway desk with a valid photo ID.
Some 90,000 train tickets are issued daily while about 27 lakh monthly through computers. About 50% of these tickets are being issued online or through mobile apps.