Here we can see “Google Play Error DF-DLA-15”
Google Play Error df-dla-15 may be a pain to affect. Various issues can often cause this error, and therefore the symptoms essentially stop you from using the Google Play Store. In some cases, normal functionality of the Google Play store is feasible but updating or installing new apps will cause the error to seem.
Below, we’ve listed three methods that are confirmed to figure for other users. We’d suggest trying method one first and if you’re still having issues with Error df-dla-15, move to method 2, then method 3. allow us to know within the comments if you’ve got any luck!
Method 1: Clear Cache
The easiest method and the choice with the greatest success rate for fixing df-dla-15 involve clearing your Google Play cache. So here’s the way to roll in the hay.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Press your home button to return to your launcher
- Go into your device settings.
- Locate and open ‘applications’ or ‘apps’
- Please scroll down and look for Google Play Store and tap it to open.
- Next, press force stop.
- Then, clear the press cache.
- Press clear data
- Error df-dla-15 should now hopefully be fixed.
The above is predicated on a Samsung device. To clear your cache on a special device, you’ll get to follow different steps. For instance, on an LG G4, tap storage within the settings menu, then cached data, and then okay to the prompt. you’ll search ‘how to clear cache’ for your device on Google to find out the way to clear it properly
Method 2: Add Payment Option
One fix for the Google Play error involves adding a payment choice to your Google Play account. Sometimes apps are prevented from updating thanks to a mistake with verifying a payment option, so to feature an option, follow the steps below. Please note that you don’t get to make any payments for undertaking this fix.
- Open the Play Store
- Touch the menu icon to the left of the search bar
- Tap ‘Account’
- Tap’ payment methods (add a replacement payment method)
- Press the green ‘+’ payment button
- Go through the method to feature a replacement payment.
If you already have a payment option, you’ll delete it by tapping ‘more payment options,’ signing into Google and then tapping the payment method you’d want to remove. After, you’ll come to feature a replacement payment method again.
Method 3: Remove Accounts
Error df-dla-15 might be caused because you’ve got multiple accounts connected to Google Play or an account with a possible issue. If you’re still having problems following the steps above, follow the steps below to get rid of all accounts and add a fresh one.
- Go to settings in your app drawer.
- Look for ‘Accounts’ or ‘Accounts & Sync’ or something similar and open it.
- You should have a page almost like the one shown below.
- Next, tap Google and follow these steps for every account on this page.
- Tap the account to open it
- Tap the menu icon
- Tap ‘remove the account.’
- Repeat steps for other accounts
- Enter your pin
Now that you have removed your accounts, the choice to feature an account will be available at the rock bottom of the screen. Tap this, then tap Google, and undergo the sign-in process. Again, we might advise creating a replacement account.
Hopefully, following these methods has helped to unravel Google Play Error df-dla-15. Below, the sources for these methods are provided.
- for Fixing Google Play Store Error DF-DLA-15
Fixed: Google Play Store Error DF-DLA-15 While Downloading Apps: How to Fix DF-DLA-15 Error. However, I was able to solve it easily after some successes …
- Cant download minecraft earth on google play store
whenever i try to download minecraft earth it gives me the error: “Error retrieving information from server. [DF-DLA-26]”. I’ve tried clearing the …
- comments by Crashlabs – Reddit
I had the same problem. Here is the link that helped me – http://android-fix.com/google-play-problems/17-error-retrieving-information-from-server-df-dla-15.html.
- I can’t download anything using the play store in my redmi 3
in to the play store with my Google account. After that I tried to download WhatsApp, and it said there was an error (DF- DLA- 15), which I didn’t understand.]
- [Fixed] Best Solution on Common Google Play store Server
Play Store Error: df-bpa-09; Error: df-bpa-30; Error: DF-DLA-15; Google Play server Error rh01; Google Play Error rpc:s-5:aec-0; Google Play …